Kevin grew up in Wynne, graduating from Wynne High school. Kevin went on to the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, where he earned an associate degree in Law Enforcement and a bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice. Following his undergraduate work, Kevin went on to attend the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of Law, obtaining his Juris Doctor.
Kevin is licensed to practice in front of all Arkansas courts and the United States Bankruptcy Court.
In addition to his law practice, Kevin serves his community in the following capacities:
- Deputy Prosecuting Attorney – First Judicial District of Arkansas
- City Clerk for the City of Wynne
- Cross County Bar Association – President
- Cross County Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
- Wynne Downtown Revitalization – Board Member
- Legal Aid of Arkansas – Board Member
- Wynne Rotarian
Kevin’s areas of practice include bankruptcy, estate planning, and family law.